The Prince George’s Senior Provider Network (PGSPN) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve and enrich the quality of life for Prince George’s County seniors and their caregivers. Members of PGSPN include businesses, non-profits and government representatives dedicated to serving Prince George’s County seniors through collaboration, education, and service to the community.
Service to the Prince George’s County Seniors
- Produces and disseminates the annual Prince George’s Senior Resource Directory, which includes a list of members, senior Transportation Guide and services available in the county.
- Offers a Speakers Bureau, featuring a variety of senior relevant topics, available for free to speak to senior groups, clubs, senior center patrons and community groups.
- Supports senior community events through sponsorships.
- Donates incontinence supplies for seniors in need.
- Serves as a resource to public agencies regarding the special needs of seniors.
- Develops and disseminates educational materials.
- Hosts an annual senior special event such as a caregivers retreat.
Service to the Prince George’s County Senior Providers
- Monthly learning opportunities at the monthly membership/networking meetings.
- Networking socials: special events held for professionals to network, collaborate and share information.
- Sharing opportunities: share information and knowledge by being a part of the speakers’ bureau.
- Service opportunities: special events to connect and support the senior community.
- Sponsorship opportunities: sponsorships available to support senior community events.