The Prince George’s Senior Provider Network (PGSPN) is a group of professionals who work together to help seniors in the community get the support and assistance they need. We improve the care and quality of the lives of seniors by providing them with education and resources through the collaboration with community agencies and organizations.
- Provide monthly education programs.
- Host an annual special event for seniors and/or their caregiver.
- Produce and disseminate the Prince George's Senior Resource Guide.
- Offer a Speakers Bureau on a variety of senior topics for free to community groups.
- Support and build community awareness and relationships that enhance senior care.
- Disseminate and develop educational material.
- Serve as a resource to public agencies regarding the special needs of seniors.
- Partner with the community regarding the increasing and changing needs of seniors is Prince George’s county.
- Support seniors in need through donating incontinence supplies to seniors in need and sponsoring a Holiday Giving Project.
- Support senior community events through sponsorships.
Our programs keep our members aware of trends, hot topics and the latest research in the geriatric, health care and senior services fields so that we may ALL, individually and collectively, provide a higher level of service.